"Diabetes Clinic easily contactable via email"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Vastness36 (as ),
1. What was good about this clinic?
a. All the staff were very friendly and there was an apparent great clinical leadership
2. What could work better for you?
a. Continuity of clinicians care. The possibility of a patient to return whilst waiting to learn from others
3. Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
a. Commodities to improvement patient information within the group
4. How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice between clinic visits?
a. Easy contacted via email, very impressive
5. What sort of contact would you prefer between visits?
a. Email, phone, skype, face to face, all are acceptable