"diagnosis & surgery"

About: City Hospital campus

The care & attention given to me by the oncology team, the surgical team & the nurses on St Winifreds 2 was outstandingly good. From the time of my diagnoses right through to the operation everything was done in a professional, efficient & caring way & I am being given excellent support during my recovery. Particular thanks to one person for her help throughout.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share your experience of your treatment in our care. We are very glad to hear that you feel you have received outstanding care and attention from our oncology and surgical teams and from all our colleagues on Winifred 2 ward. We will pass your message of thanks on to all those involved. If you wish us to pass on your thanks to our colleague who stood out to you during your treatment, do get in touch and we will pass this on to him/her directly.

Response from City Hospital campus

What great news that you are on the road to recovery. It’s good to hear you were seen by our experts so quickly after being referred by your optician. Thanks for sharing your experience, which may be helpful to reassure others who may be in a similar situation.