"Thank You!"

About: Calderdale Royal Hospital

I really do not know how to thank everyone involved in my daughter's care enough; from the lady that picked my 999 call to the first responder and the ambulance crew that had to travel from Wakefield to Halifax to get my daughter to the hospital as fast as possible after having asthmatic fit at 3am this morning. Words can not express how much your kind words and efficiency meant. To the doctor, you made Bethany smile and took your time explaining everything without looking rushed even though A and E was buzzing with traffic. You do not know how much your attention meant to us. Overall, i wish there were more people that care about what they do as these people. I guess it was our lucky day that we meet a great team. Thank you all, she is on the mend.

Response from Calderdale Royal Hospital

We are so sorry to hear of Bethany's asthma attack and her need to attend A & E, but really pleased to hear all went well and she is now on the mend. We are grateful to you for taking the time to provide feedback on your's and Bethany's experience as such comments are very valuable to us.