"Nothing but praise and thanks"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I had my gall bladder removed last Thursday afternoon, admitted to Kent Ward as a day patient. I was admitted at 12.00 mid-day, had the operation at 2pm, was back on the ward by 4.30pm and went home at 8pm. The staff were considerate and courteous and I think it was obvious when I went down to theatre that I was a bit apprehensive. All the staff - even down to the gentleman that wheeled me down to theatre - were reassuring and caring. Thank you. The operation went well and a week later, after keyhole surgery, I am up and about and practically back to normal. Eating normally and having no adverse side effects. Having moved to the area only recently I am completely happy to know that K&C is our local hospital and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Thank you to all the staff involved in my operation and care both before and afterwards.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such lovely feedback, the staff on Kent ward will really appreciate your words. We are very proud of our staff who really work hard at providing safe and effective care with kindness. Best wishes for your continued recovery.