"I wish you all a Merry Christmas"

About: St Helens Hope And Recovery / Taylor Ward

I have yet again had to have a inpatient stay on Taylor ward but this time was very short, as I did on my last stay I was given 5 star treatment as I was on this stay from every single staff member, with my illness trust is a big problem it takes me some time to trust anyone but I can honestly say that going into Taylor ward I have no problem putting my trust in all of the staff ( all the nursing assistants and the qualified staff )

They make you feel welcome and they constantly inquire how you are feeling so that re-enforces to me that they care and are giving you the opportunity to tell them of any problems you might have even if you don't feel comfortable approaching them about them, so thank you again all staff on Taylor ward and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a very merry new year.

Response from Jacqui Sellek, PALS Coordinator, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Dear Serviceuser43

We would like to thank you for sharing with us your experience as a patient on Taylor Ward. It is really good to know that you felt so welcome and comfortable and that you found communication with the staff so positive.

We will forward your comments to the the staff concerned who will be really pleased to hear from you.

Thank you once again. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.