"Dr Green listens to me"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Endocrinology

I have just had my review appointment with Dr Fiona Green and this was a very positive experience, as have all of my appointments with her.

What I particularly value is that she listens and is genuinely interested in my experience and views. This coupled with her professional knowledge and expertise means that I have great confidence in the decisions we make.

Many thanks.

Response from Hilary Butterworth, IPIQ Officer, Patient Services, NHS Dumfries and Galloway

Dear Actively Involved

I was delighted to read your comments about your positive experiences with NHS Dumfries & Galloway and your praise and respect for Dr Fiona Green.

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on to this website. It really does mean so much to staff to know their hard work and commitment to providing quality care is acknowledged and appreciated. I have forwarded your comments to Dr Green to ensure she knows what you and no doubt many others think about her.

I hope you have a very Happy Xmas and you continue to stay in good health as we go in to 2015

kind regards