"An 5 star example of how patients should be..."

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital

From 7:30am until 2:30pm today I can honestly say I was 100% looked after at every stage. From the reception staff to the nurses & theatre staff, all were friendly, polite, professional, competent & superb. After my first ever operation being NHS day surgery at a nearby hospital I was extremely nervous & honestly expecting the same disaster again. Then it was rude, abrupt staff that didn't look after each individual in an open same sex ward, leaving us & our visitors too look after ourselves. My second op I paid private just so I could be sure of good service & treatment. I can honestly say that the ward today was on a par with private treatment, I cannot fault it at all. Many thanks to today's staff.

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

We are very glad that you feel satisfied with your recent treatment at Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust and many thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. It is appreciated. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Patient Advice and Liaison Services Team on 01480 428964 or by email: hch-tr.pals@nhs.net.