"A&E for my son"

About: East Surrey Hospital

My son severely burnt his arm and hand - we were seen very quickly and the nurses were calm, quiet and kind. They kept my son's anxieties to a minimum - even giving him a new teddy bear which made him smile - not easy with such an injury. They gave him effective pain relief - this is the second time I've had to use A&E for two of my four children and they were brilliant on both occasions, Thank you.

Dear Anonymous

Ian

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Many thanks for posting such a great story about your son's treatment in the children's emergency department here at East Surrey Hospital. I will ensure that the story is shared with the staff who will be delighted to read that you felt so well looked after. Kind regards Ian Mackenzie, Director of Information and Facilities