"A safe place to go."

About: Montagu Hospital

I had surgery here this year and I was very impressed with the whole set up. I had 3 appointments to diagnose my problem followed by day surgery, all of these visits I was seen on time and treated very well.The hospital is clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful especially one nurse who looked after me during my day surgery, (thank you again my love for your help)The only minor moan is that I feel I did not get enough follow up information about my operation,as I understood I would have "keyhole" but ended up with a 4in wound( which healed cleanly and quickly) but exactly what had been done for me would have been nice to complete the fine service I had received. My wife also had surgery some years ago at this hospital and was treated as well as I had been this year. A very good hospital, friendly,efficient and clean. I would highly recommend this unit and thank you to all the staff again.

Response from Montagu Hospital

Dear Mick, Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review of your experience at Mexborough Montagu and we will ensure that your feedback is passed to the relevant staff. If you still want more information on your procedure, your GP should be able to help there, or you are very welcome to contact the department and ask to speak to the relevant consultant. Thanks again.