"Dental implants - these people are wonderful!"

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

I had my two front teeth replaced with implants after my crowns finally gave up the ghost after 30 years. I cannot speak highly enough of the dental hospital. My treatment was perfect at every stage from the moment that I first entered the door. The reception and admin are staff are helpful, professional and amazingly cheerful which really helps to put you at your ease - nobody really want to see the dentist do they? With the exception of the supervising surgeon, the clinical staff were hardly ever the same people twice as its a teaching hospital but they were brilliant. I really had a sense of calm, professional teamwork. The surgeons that worked on me were learning how to take the procedure into their own practices but I always felt that I was getting exceptional care and the supervising surgeon was always on hand to make absolutely sure and seemed to take special care that I understood what was going to happen at each stage.

Response from Deborah Hopkinson, Patient Experience Co-ordinator, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Dixon

Thank you for taking the time to give us your kind comments on the dental care that you have received.

Staff always welcome positive feedback and I will ensure your comments are passed on to those involved.