"A very thorough and slick process"

About: Lister Hospital

I visited the hospital today for my first rheumatology appointment. Thinking I might be packed off with a bag of pain killers, I wasn't expecting to be there very long. However, after a very thorough consultation I was immediately sent for ultrasounds, blood tests, xrays and began my first course of treatment - all within a few hours. Each doctor, nurse and healthcare worker took time to explain what was happening and made sure I knew where I needed to go to next. I have to say I was totally overwhelmed with the time and effort everyone put in. It felt like a very slick process, much more efficient to get it all done at once. I would like to congratulate the hospital for completely surpassing all my expectations.

Response from Lister Hospital

Every hospital group has some flagship services, and our rheumatology team is fast building that sort of reputation. The team will be delighted to read your feedback, which we will make sure reaches them quickly, as this is exactly the experience that they want for all their patients a real one-stop service - great to see it working in action!