"Colonoscopy"

About: University Hospital (Coventry)

I had a colonoscopy today - it all went very well. I had been absolutely dreading the procedure but looked forward to getting it done and having the problems I'd been experiencing checked out. All the staff I met were helpful and friendly - particularly those who actually carried out the procedure. My advice to anyone else having this done is - follow all the instructions for preparation very carefully and all will be well. Thank you to everyone who worked with me today - I am very grateful.

Response from University Hospital (Coventry)

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent colonoscopy experience at University Hospital, Coventry in November 2014. I am delighted to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. I am glad all the staff you met were helpful and friendly and that they made you feel at ease during the procedure. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Communications Team University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust Telephone: 0800 028 4203