"Not listened to in A n E or Pain Clinic"

About: Dewsbury & District Hospital

Arrived at A n E at Dewsbury Hospital after a fall. Was sent home with a broken and dislocated Coccyx. (bottom of your Spine). I asked for an X-ray but this would not be done. After seeing numerous doctors over the next 2 years 5 months I was finally operated on and a third of my Coccyx was broken off and gone up behind and Dislocated another part of my Coccyx. All this was removed. I have been left with a kink in my spine because for 2yrs 5 months I could not sit straight (I leaned over to one side. This shows on my MRI scan I had done, privately). I was sent to the pain clinc also in Dewsbury Hospital. The Doctors I saw their are just a waste of NHS money... I was sat with one for 45 mins, he did nothing but tell me I was Depressed and needed to go for a walk. He even sent leaflets to my house. I have 2 slipped discs. Which I needed treatment for. (This was after I had had my operation) I was taking 16 strong pain killer a day. After seeing this Doctor I took myself away from that place and now been treated in Calderdale Hospital. I must say what a difference to the care and treatment. I was also seeing Stall at the Muscularscelosis in Dewsbury and they was no better.

Response from Dewsbury & District Hospital

we would be pleased to arrange for this matter to be investigated if the patient would like to contact us directly.