"Urology Dept and Surgical Day Case Unit"

About: Sunderland Royal Hospital

Having visited the urology department on 3 occasions for appointments and finally spending the morning in the SDCU for operation I was very impressed by the Professionalism, informative and friendly staff I encounted throughout my treatment. From the departmental nursing staff to the Anaesthetist staff and consultant who carried out my minor operation (which in my mind was a major operation). I was kept informed of the procedure and the outcome of my Op. A special thank you to all, for making my appointments, operation and stay an easier thing to cope with.

Response from Sunderland Royal Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on the care you have received from the Urology team at Sunderland Royal Hospital. We are very pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. We are grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you once again.