"gynecology outpaitents"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital

I attend the hospital 5th September to be told my blood test was high needed it repeated its still high and nothing is being done I was told if it remained high I would have an MRI scan but guess what no more treatment my gp has contacted them no response why am I being left to suffer I could have ovarian cancer and the dgh won't treat me poor service spoke to consultants secretary my notes are sitting on his desk well why aren't I being treated?

Response from Eastbourne District General Hospital

We are concerned to read your posting on NHS Choices about Gynaecology Services at Eastbourne DGH. As a Trust we are committed to providing a high quality service and standard of care, however, this is clearly not what you describe in your posting and we would like an opportunity to look into this further. We would urge you to contact the Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) to request that you provide further information so that they can look into your issue. PALS will liaise with Trust Staff on your behalf and make enquiries. PALS can be contacted on 01323 435886 or by email at: PALSE@esht.nhs.uk. In the meantime, your posting has been shared with relevant Trust Management Staff. We hope that you feel able to make contact with PALS and we apologise that your experience so far has been poor.