"tumour in pituitary gland"

About: Southern General Hospital / General Surgery

I have never been so scared in my whole life about this operation. But I was made so welcome, put at ease and never ever met nurses and doctors like it. They ended up like a family to me. can never thank them enough. x

Dear cadge,

Thank you so much for getting in touch with your kind feedback. It is very much appreciated when people take the time to tell us of their experiences, and it is fantastic to be able to pass on such comments to our staff. It can be a very scary time for patients when they come into hospital and your story highlights what a difference staff can make to making their patients less anxious.

I would like to be able to pass your comments on to the team who looked after you as I am sure they will appreciate your feedback. If you could let me know which ward you were treated in, that would be really helpful. You can either write back here, or send an email to me directly at lorna.gray@ggc.scot.nhs.uk.

Best Wishes,

Lorna

Update posted by cadge (the patient)

Ward 68