"Very impressed with staff professionalism"

About: Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

(This is a copy of a letter I sent to the Chief Executive in October 2014) During my recent stay on the acute medical ward, I was impressed by the friendly and professinal conduct of the nursing and medical staff. Procedures were fully explained and carried out with kindness and efficiency. Staff introduced themselves by their christian names. That made me feel welcome and comfortable. Please pass on my grateful thanks to everyone concerned. M. W.P. (I am forwarding this letter at my mother's request. I would like to add my own message of appreciation and thanks. J.B.

We are pleased to know that your stay went well on the Acute Medical Unit and that the staff were friendly and efficient. Your feedback will be passed to the team.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are pleased to hear that the staff were friendly and professional during your stay on the acute medical unit. The team will see your feedback.