"The worst hospital I've been to"

About: Bmi - The Kings Oak Hospital

Really the worst hospital I have been to. I had been looking forward to this appointment for days but as I got there the doctor did not seem bothered at all, he consulted me for only 10 minutes without even caring about my problem, just explaining the basics which I already knew. Plus the 10minutes appointment are so pricey. Not woth it & would definitely not recommend it to anyone!!

Response from Bmi - The Kings Oak Hospital

I'm very sorry to hear that you weren't completely happy with your experience at our hospital. We pride ourselves on the care we provide and always strive to make our patients feel comfortable and at ease. I'd really like the opportunity to discuss this with you further but, as we have not received a formal correspondence we are unable to make direct contact. We would be grateful if you could please get in touch with us at the hospital or if you could contact me directly so I can personally look into this matter. Kind regards Philip Eke Executive Director, BMI Healthcare Kings Oak Hospital Tel: 07590 418 365