"24hr stay at the Vale of Leven"

About: Vale of Leven General Hospital

I had an operation to take bone from my hip and put it in my foot, which made me a little apprehensive, but the staff were there to reassure me. The staff caring for me were wonderful, from the nurses, to the cleaner, to the Drs & anithsitist & the physiotherapists.

Nothing was too much trouble for anyone. The week before I went into hospital the hospital was slatted on every UK news channel..things have certainly changed.. I could find fault anywhere..not that I was looking for faults.

Dear Mrs JM,

I would first of all like to thank you for taking the trouble to get in touch with your feedback on your recent stay at the Vale of Leven. I appreciate all feedback we receive, whether good or bad, as it helps us to continually improve our services for our patients.

I am delighted to pass on your comments to the staff at the Hospital, particularly as you have noted that it is not only the nursing and medical staff that make a patient's experience postitive, but all of the staff that they come into contact with.

Best Wishes,