"4 days in Ward 2"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I came to Good Hope a & e on Monday night and was quickly admitted to ward 2. I was handled sensitively and efficiently in a & e, and that set the tone for the whole of my hospital stay. It's now Thursday and having been on Ward 2 for most of this week I can honestly say the staff here could not have done anymore for me. They have been kind, attentive and ensured that I knew what was happening with my medication and any tests I've had done. Whilst being here I've had 2 ultrasound scans and several blood tests, all of which have been done by friendly and careful professionals. Hopefully I will be able to go home today but I wanted to ensure that I said a huge thank you to all those people who have looked after me over the past few days, you have been great! A special mention to the fantastic staff on Ward 2, I couldn't have wished to be in better hands.

Response from Richard Parker, Managing Director, Good Hope Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for leaving this feedback.

The ward 2 staff frequently receive praise for their work & we are proud of what they do.

I'll make sure this feedback is passed on.

Best wishes & seasons greetings.

Richard