"BCC operation"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

After the Operation in October it was found to be infected and subsequently I had to be Admitted, and the wound to be opened up and cleaned... After 4 days in Ward 12 I was sent home and since then I visit once a week for dressing etc. I have to say that all staff looking after me especially Ward 12 and more so the Dressing Clinic have been absolutely brilliant. There care and attention towards me has been the best I have ever received and I will always be grateful of there tireless efforts.. May thanks to the people, I could not have been in better hands, They are a credit to the Hospital, and would recommend the University Hospital at North Durham to everyone...

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Ward 12 and the Dressing Clinic at University Hospital of North Durham. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774