"rhuematology"

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

Went to the vic today for a planned visit to see a rheumatologist, I was made to feel very welcome by the staff on the reception in grey area 1, 5 mins wait and I was in with the consultant, who took great care with the examination and explained everything to me, I was sent for blood tests and again great staff, then off to the x ray dept ,great staff again, what a nice hospital this is, everyone should be proud, thankyou all.

Response from Simone Anderton, Deputy Director of Nursing, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

A E Richardson,

With best wishes for the future,

Simone Anderton

Deputy Director of Nursing

Response from Blackpool Victoria Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent visits to our Outpatient, Pathology and X-ray departments here at Blackpool Victoria Hospital. I am really pleased to hear that all the staff you came into contact with treated you so well. The Chief Nursing Officers 6’Cs vision: “care, compassion, competence, communication, courage and commitment” has become a fundamental part of everything we do in our Trust and it’s fantastic that staff were demonstrating these behaviors at your recent visit. I will be sharing your kind comments with the staff involved, to encourage them to continue providing a high standard of care at all times. With best wishes for the future, Simone Anderton Deputy Director of Nursing