"Rainworth sure start christmas fair"

About: Sherwood West Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

A fun evening for the whole family and free, this included christmas songs, christmas stalls and childrens craft and play time.

I can honestly say sherwood west sure start is by far the best centre I have used and will continue to use for both my children, aged 3 and 5 months.

All the staff are friendly and helpful, I want to say a special mention to Alison Mee who manages to somehow make a point of speaking to all the parents and children at the same time as running sessions, creating attractive notice displays and help parents with more than 1 child.

Response from Tim Freestone, District Manager, Children Centre (Newark & Sherwood), Health Partnerships

Dear parent,

Thankyou for your very positive post about Sherwood West Children's Centre Christmas fair. The team always try to put on events and activities that people want and it is good to hear that this event was so positive for you. Your feedback helps us plan for future events.

Thanks for your mention of Alison, she will be thrilled with your feedback. The whole team will be pleased with your feedback following the hard work they put into the event. We will see you at future events!