"My experience with the surgery"

About: NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde

I contacted the surgery in Renfrewshire at 0900 as I had been unwell the previous evening with what I thought was tonsillitis, managed to get an appointment at 1000, brilliant.

Attended surgery was seen within ten minutes doctor gave me a prescription.

1 day later feeling dreadful I contacted the doctor and got another appointment. Was seen within said time and was diagnosed with a viral infection and got anti biotics.

Doctor gave me the advice he thought I needed and I left.

The whole experience was professional, courteous and I could not ask for a better surgery. Thank you all for your hard work.

Dear jacob52,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your positive experience with your GP surgery. It would be really good to pass your feedback on to the surgery you visited as I am sure they would appreciate your comments. If you could let me know which surgery it was, I can pass it on, otherwise, please feel free to send your comments to the Practice Manager who I'm sure will be delighted to pass them on to the rest of the team.

Kind Regards,

Lorna

Update posted by jacob52 (the patient)

Thanks Lorna it was the Glenburn Medical Practice on Fairway Avenue. The receptionists Jackie and Lynn are always so helpful and Dr Miller is who I saw.

People are always too quick to moan about the NHS and I am so grateful we have it.

Thank you so much for getting back to me - will make sure this is passed on to the team at Glenburn Medical Practice.

Best Wishes,