"Great birth experience"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I gave birth at East Surrey earlier this month and wanted to recommend their maternity service based on my experience. The birthing room facilities were ideal and in good condition, and I was given a room as soon as I needed one. I found the staff attentive, caring and helpful. The midwife that was with me during the birth was great and explained what was happening/what I needed to do which was very reassuring as this was my first baby. The after birth care was also good, with lots of support offered with breast feeding. I would not hesitate to recommend the maternity service at East Surrey.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Best wishes to you and your family.

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Congratulations on the birth of your first baby and many thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. I know our midwives will be really pleased to read that you were given the care and reassurance you needed and lots of support with breast feeding. Best wishes to you and your family. Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager