"Ingunial hernia op"

About: St Peter's Hospital (Chertsey)

Iam absolutely disgusted the way I have been treated by the doctors at this hospital. Had my op in nov 2013 routine hernia op. Left hospital and have been back since on numerous occasions after op in nov 13. Operation went totally wrong. I've had 4 more ops to try & put it right & still a year down the line I've been left with an open wound on my groin, in a lot of pain & discomfort. And serious swelling round the wound. Went to A&E last week back up to SAU again surgeon came to see me & still said the same thing pack it & promised it will heal & it's already been a year. An absolute joke. I'm putting a serious complaint in.

Response from St Peter's Hospital

We are extremely sorry and concerned to read your comments and to hear you are still in pain and discomfort. Clearly this is not the experience we would want for our patients. Without knowing the details it's difficult to comment more here but we would welcome the opportunity to look into your concerns in more detail and try to understand what has happened, and we note that you intend to make a formal complaint. In the meantime please do not hesitate to call our Patient Experience team on 01932 723553.