"Can't get through to dermatology"

About: Kingston Hospital / Dermatology

Have been attending Kingston Hospital outpatients for a few years having repeat 6 monthly appointments to treat hyperhydrosis.

After my last appointment earlier this year I tried to book a repeat appointment at reception as normal to be told that I couldn't and that I would be sent a letter detailing this.

I havent heard anything and have made so many attempts to contact the department with zero success. Number listed on website is not valid and I can't be put through via switchboard as in the operator's words 'they won't answer' and I will get lost in the system.

I eventually got through to dermatology today they said an appointment hasn't been made and to phone the appointments team. They tell me to talk to dermatology and I just end up going round in a massive loop.

I just want to know what's happening! ! I am so frustrated and have just been wasting my time.

Response from Kingston Hospital

Really sorry to hear you are going round in circles, please email comms@kingstonhospital.nhs.uk your details and a contact number and we will get someone to call you.