"Staff are friendly, helpful and always smiling"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Forward26 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a. Staff are friendly, helpful and always smiling
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Never contacted them so unable to comment
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Telephone as its easier to contact during the day and you always have a phone available