"Efficient doctors and nurses at the Diabetes Clinic"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Twin755 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a. The efficiency of the doctors and nurses
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Nothing, they are very accessible for me
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. The pump would make a difference for me
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. I have never succeeded in getting into contact with the advice team whenever I have phoned in. I have often had to leave a message
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Email as it’s a simpler form of communication and I often find I am responded to