"I was impressed by how attentive the staff were"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Gynaecology

I was admitted to the ward having had a ruptured ovarian cyst. All the staff I came into contact with including nurses, doctors, porters and catering staff, were so caring and compassionate. I was given the treatment I needed, I was listened to, and they made me feel better. I spent 3 days on the ward after being taken in by emergency ambulance. I was impressed at how clean the ward was, the standard of the food and how attentive the staff were, not just to myself but to others on the ward; even when they were rushed off their feet.

We are delighted to hear that all the staff were caring and compassionate during your emergency admission. Thank you for taking the time to feedback and your comments will be passed to the team.

Response from Marian Burgess, Patient Services Facilitator, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location we attended to so that we can track the staff involved.

Update posted by strawberryjam (the patient)

To Janice Bradfield at NNUH. If I could have an email address to contact you directly I'd like to name a few specific members of staff if I may, to pass on my thanks directly to them as they were off shift when I was discharged.