"Removal of granuloma at Northern General"
About: Northern General Hospital / Plastic surgery Northern General Hospital Plastic surgery S5 7AU
Posted by Main802 (as ),
1. Immediate referral by GP to local hospital to have 'growth' removed from base of right hand (plastic surgery required).
2. A lot of bleeding (during the waiting for an appointment by the hospital).
3. After one session of bleeding, I waqs sent to A&E by my GP.
4. Long waiting time in A&E (4 hours) then still waited for appointment to see the specialist (total of 3 weeks from beginning to end).
5. After 3 weeks, I saw the plastic surgeon. Everything after that was excellent. I was treated with courtesy and respect by Mr Dunkin and the pre-op nurse. Well done NHS.