"Diabetes clinic at Kings College Hospital"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Silver714 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a. Knowledgeable staff, good research. The access to equipment is good as well as the support from the nurses
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Some staff members need to learn more about interpersonal skills
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. Educating patients about complications that may arise.
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Very easy for me because I work here
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Face to face, I like to be able to see who I am talking to