"Brilliant staff who are friendly and very professional"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Sheer715 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. Brilliant staff who are friendly and very professional, the reception lady in particular. Blood testing staff are very patient and assuring
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Waiting times could be reduced
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. Specify the hours when a diabetes specialist nurse is contactable by phone
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Quite difficult – usually an answer machine
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Face to face as they are more personal and telephone because it’s easy