"The staff look after you very well "
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Yellow266 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. The staff look after you very well and its local and thus I don’t have to travel far, the doctors are good and they provide good care
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. The waiting time could be a little bit better
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Not sure the benefit of contact between visits, what will be discussed?