"The staff are understanding and caring"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Crafty94 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. It is always helpful, the staff are understanding and caring.
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Sometimes listening to individual patient views and concerns instead of generalising everyone
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. I don’t know what other help or advice that is out there so I don’t know
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. It is quite easy to contact the team, but it is not easy to get a response
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Face to face as they are more personal and telephone because it’s easy