"Diabetes Clinic feedback"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Leaf554 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. Medical excellence + friendliness of the staff
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Brining the various elements of care together again – notably, eye-screening
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Very good accessibility to specialist nurses when I have needed(rarely) to make contact
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. I haven’t experienced much need for such contact, but if I did, I send an email and if needed follow up with a phone conversation.