"Diabetes clinic overview "
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Lion546 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. The staff were very good
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. Reduce the background noise I. e. radio
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. Would be good to have more one to one advice from nurses
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Haven't tried so therefore unable to comment
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?