"I don’t think the Queen could get better care!"

About: Crosshouse Hospital Scottish Ambulance Service

I recently visited Crosshouse Hospital, and was taken by ambulance.

I was treated very well and can’t complain. I’m very happy – I don’t think the Queen could get better care! I’ve been going to the hospital regularly recently so have had a few experiences and I’m so happy.

The staff at the hospital, as well as the ambulance service, have been first class.

Response from Andrew Johnson, Communications Assistant, Corporate Affairs & Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Crafty479,

It is great to know that you were so pleased with the care you received both from the Ambulance crew and our colleagues at Crosshouse Hospital. We aim to treat everyone with the highest levels of care and comments like yours help us realise that we are appreciated for the Service we provide.

Thank you for getting in touch and I hope you are now recovering well.

Best wishes,

Dear Crafty479,

That is great, I am glad your care was so good. I will pass this on to the managers to disseminate to the staff. It is so important that the staff benefit from the positive feedback as it is so easy for us to just focus on the less positive. Indeed, at a conference yesterday, this was the focus of one presentation. We should look at what works well and use those examples to spread to other areas and we can only do that by knowing what has worked well for you, so thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your care was first class.

I too hope you are recovering well,

Kind regards,