"Podiatry Wound Care"

About: Dewsbury & District Hospital / Diabetic medicine

Both my parents are diabetic and need treatment at podiatry wound care centre on a regular basis. They have now been attending this clinic for three years. On the last occasion last Wednesday the appointment was for my Mother.

I cannot speak highly enough of the team, they are so very accommodating, fitting us in when I need to change appointments because of other commitments. All of the team are really lovely people and always put my parents at ease. As my Mother suffers from dementia this reassurance is particularly important and their treatment of my Mother is such that she always feels comfortable about going to have her feet treated.

The whole service is excellent all round. 10/10 for the team.

Response from Paul Jepson, Patient Liaison Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Road223

Thank you very much indeed for this fedback and your very kind comments. We are pleased that you, and your parents, have had such a positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to post.

Response from Dewsbury & District Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for this feedback. The team really appreciate your comments and the time taken to post on the site.