"He made me feel calm"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was away in Norwich with learning disabled clients and I started suffering from shortness of breath and chest pains. The hotel called for the paramedics and I was taken to A+E very quickly.

The three paramedics were absolutely fantastic and so were all the team at A+E. The acute medical ward team were brilliant as well, especially a Dr called Ed. He made me feel calm in a very scary situation.

And I would like to say a massive thank you to all the staff at Norfolk and Norwich hospital that treated me!

Response from Marian Burgess, Patient Services Facilitator, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location we attended to so that we can track the staff involved.

I hope you have made a full recovery.

• Katelucy thinks this response is helpful

Thank you for telling us about your experience. We will pass on your feedback to the A&E and AMU teams who will be pleased to see your message.

• Katelucy thinks this response is helpful