"Find this support/service invaluable"

About: Newark & Sherwood / Community adult services, Newark

I currently see a CPN weekly. I find this support/service invaluable.

The lady is really understanding and never judges me. Having the safe space, constant support and feeling able to talk freely is helping me so very much. This is really helping me work through my trauma and domestic violence. I cant say enough how important this help is to me.

I also receive support from the Crisis Team and again this is a good service and knowing they are there for me is really important.

I was able to access these wonderful services as I know how to get them. I am concerned for other people who may not know how to get them. Publicity may help.

Response from Tracey Taylor, Service Manager, Community and Residential Services (South), Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Hello Angelart

I am really pleased to hear that you are benefitting from seeing your CPN and that you find the Crisis Team helpful whenever you need to see them. I will make sure that your comments are passed on to the team.

Tracey

Response from Karen Gill, Head of Service, Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

Hello Angelart

many thanks for sharing your experince, I will ensure that the CPN concerned has comments passed back to her.

regards