"First class support following suspected heart event"

About: Arden, Herefordshire and Worcestershire Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Accident and emergency Worcestershire Royal Hospital / Cardiology

Just a note to thank you at WRH for my prompt and efficient attention last Thursday at A&E Medical Unit (referred from Upton Surgery). My reception was speedy and helpful. All tests were repeated and conclusions confirmed. The doctor was careful, thoughtful and conscientious, as was her senior colleague. I am pleased to say that all is well with me nd it was only a scare. But thank you again for a first class and supportive service.

Response from Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's always rewarding to hear patients pleased with the high quality care we always strive to give. I will pass this on to the team concerned with your care. Thanks again.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments, which we received today via the Patient Opinion website. We're very pleased to hear that you were so well looked after when you came in. Please accept our apologies for the delay in this acknowledgement.