"12/13 weeks before I can see anyone at the..."

About: Lister Hospital

Eight days ago I visited my GP who referred me to the Fracture Clinic at the Lister Hosp. Yesterday I phoned the clinic and waited for 23 mins before the call was answered, I asked if they had any idea as to when my appointment would be and was told that it could be as long as 12/13 weeks. This is an unacceptable amount of time, especially as the consultant has not seen any X-rays or had the opportunity to examine my broken shoulder joint !

Response from Lister Hospital

Although we're sorry that you're not happy with our service, amy we clarify something. Your comments appear to relate to a visit to the Lister in December 2012 - is that true and if so, we were wondering why these comments are being posted now almost two years later. If this is a mistake, with a wrong box being ticked or something, i.e. your care relates to your current situation, then please do feel free to contact us at generalenquiries.enh-tr@nhs.net so that we can get the matter followed up for you. If it does date back to two years ago, then we're not sure what can be done?