"rhinoplasty"

About: Nuffield Hospital Oxford (the Manor)

I went through a rhinoplasty to correct a deviation due to a car accident. The nurses were very loving and I am happy with all service except that I received from the consultant. During my consultation, it was agreed that my rib cartillage would be used to reconstruct my nose. However, when I met the consultant just before the surgery, he said something else. Before I left the hospital, I noticed that my nose was still deviated but was advised to wait. After some complaints to the consultant, he decided that I can try a new surgery using my rib cartillage. Coincidentally, this was what I paid for in the first place but he did not do. Now the consultant suggested that I pay again so he can do what he first promised. I'm extremelly disappointed with my treatment and feel very disrespected by your unprofessional surgeon.

Response from Hospitals Feedback, Nuffield Health

Dear patient,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your recent Rhinoplasty surgery, performed at the Manor Hospital, Oxford. We would like to look into your case in further detail; please can you e-mail us via the following address: Hospitalfeedback@nuffieldhealth.com and we will escalate this matter to our clinical team for further investigation.

On behalf of the team here at Nuffield Health I would like to personally apologise for any additional problems that your recent experience caused.

Kind Regards,