"5 star care"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I want to say a huge thank you to all the staff on Wynard Ward after my admission last Friday for surgery. All the staff, from the consultants,nurses to all the auxillary staff were warm, friendly and totally professional. The immediate care following my surgery on the Friday evening could only be classed as 5 star. Whoever said you shouldn't have surgery on a Friday is doing a huge disservice to so many. I know I have many months of further treatment ahead of me but the last few days have done a lot to boost my confidence in the care I shall receive. Thank you!

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your admission to Wynard Ward at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so pleased with the care and treatment you received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I would like to wish you well with your future treatment.

Response from Rebecca McGuffog, Patient Engagement and Experience Officer, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your admission to Wynard Ward at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you received, and would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I would like to wish you well with your future treatment.