"great care in hysteroscopy"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Had a bit of a nightmare sorting referral, but once in the hands of the gynae dept they were great. Staff really put me at my ease, talked me through everything and I had much less pain than when I had a similar procedure elsewhere a few years ago. Also, they co-ordinated two appointments for me (scan and procedure) within 30 mins of one another, and I was called bang on time for both! Only niggle is that I didn't get an appointment letter for my scan, but when I called the dept to check they were able to confirm all the details for me within a few minutes.

Thank you for telling us of your experience, which was largely very positive. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you had in relation to your scan appointment, but am pleased to hear that it was resolved quickly once you telephoned the department. Please be assured your very kind comments have been shared with the relevant staff.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for providing your feedback and for taking the time to tell us of the positive and less positive aspects of your experience. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with staff in the relevant departments.