"Well done Nottingham City Hospital from a very grateful lady"

About: City Hospital campus / Gynaecological oncology

I was referred to the city hospital by my gp after post menapausable bleeding. After that everything moved so fast, first appointment to operation took 5 weeks.

I am now 16 days post op and cannot thank Miss Karen Williamson and her team also staff on Loxley ward and Sue Mills who I saw in clinic. I consider myself to have been very lucky to have cancer and have been dealt with so quickly, I have been told they got the horrible thing all out and will have a check up in 3 months time.

My operation was keyhole surgery and recovery is very speedy. Well done Nottingham City Hospital from a very grateful lady.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in our care and for your kind words about the work of our consultant Miss Karen Williamson, as well as the staff on Loxley ward and our colleague Sue Mills. We are pleased to hear that you were treated so quickly and that you are doing so well after your operation now. We will pass on your lovely message of thanks to Karen, Sue and everyone on Loxley ward whom you have mentioned.