"An insight into my stay and recovery at Good Hope..."

About: Good Hope Hospital

An en suite bedroom with Snow White linen sheets Warm and comfortable, television if required Breakfast, a choice of breakfast cereals with two hot buttered toast and a variety of jams, then a cup of tea with four sugars, papers of your choice delivered to your room. Dinner, a general helping of sliced pork served with rolled stuffing, roast potatoes, mash and a choice of vegetables Pudding, spotted dick served with thick hot custard and then a cup of tea with four sugars. Am I staying at a four star hotel in Tor Bay? No...a hospital ward at Good Hope Hospital. Was I pleased with the service?...You bet I was. Oh! I almost forgot the main man himself the consultant A man of integrity and also his medical team. The recovery unit, a place of peace and tranquility A place where a couple of the nurses could knock Naomi Campbell off her perch! A nurse whom is always in attendance with the consultant Who has seen more of my backside than my wife has ever seen throughout our married life! I am well on my way to recovery and would like to thank all persons involved throughout my treatment. I can assure everyone who reads this that I am in charge of my full faculties and a completely sane person. I remain yours Ten out of Ten everyone.

Response from Richard Parker, Managing Director, Good Hope Hospital, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for the feedback & your sense of humour!

I'm glad we looked after you so well & posts like this make me proud to work here.