"Excellent one stop shop for East Kent Major..."

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

My mother who is 73 yrs of age has had a range of recent health issues including the need for Steroid Back injections and recent appointments for AF heart condition and for ingrown eye lashes and Cateract surgery due soon. We have both found the service received at Margate of 5 star quality. The staff have treated my mother with dignity and respect, and the professionalism of all the staff is clear to see. I'm surprised therefore that QEQM is being compared with William Harvey Hospital in Ashford which is in my view a failing hospital compared to QEQM in terms of the poor staff care my mother received in the past at WH hospital. I haven't been able to fault the staff or their dedication and commitment to their job at QEQM and would like to thank all the staff of these departments for the contiuing care and support and kindness they have shown my mother and the difference their care has made to her life. I am hopeful she will be around for some years to come, thanks to this hospital. 5 star NHS care as it should be. So far no complaints from any of the consultants that have dealt with my mother. Keep up the good work, it's very much appreciated and the staff deserve patients gratitude for their hard work and care at Margate at least.

Thank you for your feedback about the services and care your mother has received from QEQM hospital, I am very glad to see that you have been very happy with the care received. I will pass on your thoughts generally to staff, they always appreciate encouraging feedback.