"please give my review below 5 stars ( thank you )"

About: Torbay Hospital

Howard reviewed Dermatology at Torbay Hospital Skin surgery (dermatology) After having an incision and skin flap to the side of my nose on the 23/10/14 at (Teignmouth Hospital, due to a cancellation) , the procedure took a hour and a half, during which time I felt no pain and was comforted by the staff throughout, I wish to congratulate the Dr. and the staff for such a professional plastic surgery procedure, I had the stitches removed on Friday the 31st of October. The scar is already shrinking and even now is hardly noticeable. My gratitude to all concerned. Kind regards Howard. Visited in October 2014. Posted on 03 November 2014

Response from Torbay Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment. It is always good to receive positive feedback; we will ensure we share your examples of good practice. Kind regards South DevonHealthcare NHS Foundation Trust.

Response from PALS Dept, Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted to read your encouraging comments. Staff appreciate hearing about patients’ positive experiences and your feedback will be shared with those concerned.

Kind regards South Deavon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.